Wednesday, January 11, 2012

01.12.2012:200am


I need something to track everything or feel engaged with in order to keep with something. Sometimes, I feel like I need to want something for a reason. Truth is I should want to get "fit", "toned", "healthy", "loose weight" (however you want the variation of LOOSE MY FAT can work) without having to create a journal to express everything to. But, if this is what is going to get me to weight loss then so be it.


(Health history:) I began to cut out all the bad foods in my life four months ago. My boyfriend proposed the idea as a promise we made together to stop eating out and track what we were eating through myfitnesspal. He fell off the health bandwagon after a month. I did not. I kept going. I do not know what clicked for me to actually keep with a diet. It is as if something triggered in my brain to really get serious about loosing weight. I can not count how many times I tried to "diet". But, this time it stuck and worked. I began to believe this was a true lifestyle change.

I went from Wendy's hamburger trips at midnight to not touching red meat in four months. I went from 145 pounds to 123 (now hit a plateau). I am at my considered healthy weight. However, I want that bomb beach body for 2012. I figure, since we are all going to die soon to really cross out one thing from my bucket list: to wear a bikini and be completely comfortable in it. 


To be able to cross this off my list I NEED to tone, and NEED to get my fear over the gym.

And that is why I made this blog. I have so many blogs. I can't keep with just one. I like to think about it as my footprints are all over the internet. This blog will be for to  keep organized with myself. To give myself courage that we all don't have some times and to organize all my lovely health-beauty-aspirations-goals right here in this "journal".

It's about time to blog for myself, and nobody but myself. This blog is all about me, baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment