Monday, January 23, 2012

01232012: 958AM

Back to school and onto the routine! 

Unfortunately, I kind of screwed myself with not giving myself a break. The ONLY break I have is from 915-11. It's during the WORSE time too. The salad bar is not open and all the campus is selling is doughnuts, muffins, and bagels. I try to stay away from bagels because of the overload of carb. So, I settled with an apple and green tea. Even though I am so hungry. I don't know what to eat! 

I am living with my grandma until Monday to Thursday. So, this handicaps me of a clean, organized kitchen/fridge. This is when my diet gets hard. But I am not going to let the complications to ruin me. I need to think of a morning routine that I can fuel up on! I am now on the hunt! 

Only class until 3pm then I plan to go to spinning! I am so excited to get my booty kicked again. I miss the gym. Surprisingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment