Monday, January 30, 2012


January 30th-Feburary 3rd

  • Become religious with taking my vitamins (fish oil, calcium and vitamin D, and my daily supplement
  • Try to work on my internal clock by getting to bed earlier. 
  • Learn about stretching, know the best stretching moves, and DO the stretching
  • Start to get back into my green smoothie breakfast routine
  • keep working strong on my body! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a bit nervous for tonight! After I run around at the office store getting school crap it's going to be time for class. I am taking two classes tonight: core and more and spinning (again, hah). It's with the same instructor so I wonder if she is going to think I am crazy. But, I really wanna get back to it! I been a day away from the lovely gym and I am craving it! I just need to learn to stretch before hand since I been so sore. I wouldn't be sore if I would just stretch beforehand! 

xo,k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment