Thursday, January 26, 2012

01262012:155PM

Back to the school grind. I been feeling so worn out, and it's only been the first week. If it is not working out it's school work and if it's not those two it's catching up on relaxation! But when I hope to relax it turns into studying Tumblr's health, fit, working out tags! 


For lunch, I had chicken/vegetable soup since it was so cold outside. I banned myself from hot chocolate for now so I need some sort of thing to warm me up that isn't green tea (I had 24oz of green tea this morning). 

Instead of crackers I sprinkled banana chips. I love banana chips since they take away your potato chip craving without all the extra calories, fat, and sodium. 

While I was warming my body up I was calling about 15 fabric manufacturers to ask for samples for a class. 

Oh the misery, and oh the misery that is going to take upon me tonight.

 Tonight is Body Blitz. I am so sick of working out right now. But this my last day of working out! This will be a total of 4 days of classes for 60 minutes.

Tomorrow I will be at work. Saturday and Sunday I can get a 45 minute work out in and the rest will be homework. 

Already sick of being school busy :/. 

xo,k. 


No comments:

Post a Comment