Thursday, January 19, 2012

01.19.2012: 835PM| 
HEALTH DAIRES: RANT


You know, I am usually a really good motivator for myself. This week I: took a spinning class, went to gym twice, and finally went to planet fitness by myself. Getting over that fear of caring what people think at the gym was eliminated this week. Yeah, I know. I am lame for thinking people would actually watch and judge me at the gym. I should have known better.

But to pass time at the gym (while I am doing my exercises) is to people watch. I love to people watch. Someitmes, I feel like there is always the same "type" of people in the gym. I tend to see more athletic people than I see people trying to struggle for their lives. Then I see a lot of couples. This is where I begin to become jealous. 

I hate feeling jealous, but when I see two best friends working out I can not help to have my stomach turn. I want a best friend to work out with! It would be nice if this best friend actually had a clue of what she was doing at the gym. Right now other than knowing to do: 15 min cardio on the bike, 15 min cardio on the elliptical, and a 15 min cool down on the treadmill. I am CLUELESS on what to do at the gym! All I know I want a perfect bod for the summer. Too bad it is not like a hair dresser, where you go in with your inspirational picture and they craft you into a beautiful fit human being. 

I am getting to the point where I am just people watching to the extreme and learning from them. I am going to attend more classes at Fitness 360 and hope to make some friends. I just need motivators in my life. Right now, I am surrounded by NO motivators. 

This is just one of the complications of trying to lead a fit life. :(. 

xo,k. 

No comments:

Post a Comment